Business Development Services
Do you want to grow your business, increase turnover and improve your cash flow? Leftley Rowes proven and recognised business development advice can help you Reach your Goals.
There are 3 key ingredients for any successful business which are:
We look at the above with our clients and brainstorm the issues. From this exercise we then score the points raised between 1 and 10 to identify key areas that need to be addressed
A strategic action plan is developed which identifies the following:
- Key points to be addressed
- Actions to be taken
- Assign responsibility
- Set implementation dates
We encourage our clients to meet weekly/monthly to go over the strategic action plan which is has proven to provide clear direction for them to move their business forward to meet their business targets.
From small business owners and entrepreneurs to well established business owners we can help you.
Business development advice for small businesses and entrepreneurs is key to your success and our team will help you to:
- Manage your company's growth
- Monthly or Quarterly management accounts
- Account system management including advice on accounting software
- Bookkeeping and statutory services like VAT returns and Payroll
- Business Planning & Financing
- Profit & Loss and cash flow forecasts
- Cost management
- Buying or selling your business including valuations and negotiating deals
- Tax efficiency
Our fixed fee and free telephone support just adds to the reasons why Leftley Rowe should be the accountants you choose. Please feel free to look at our case studies on business development to see some of our successes.