You are here: Tax Rates > Savings and Investments
Savings and Investments
View the most recent Savings and Investments information.
- Investments in ISAs are free of income tax and capital gains tax.
- Those aged 16-17 can invest in a cash ISA.
- ISAs allow you to take your money out at any time without losing tax relief and furthermore you are not required to declare income and capital gains from ISA savings.
- The annual investment limit for a Junior ISA is £3,720.
- Call +44 (0) 20 7871 9911
- Send Email